Sara Alan-Smith runs Complete Canine Massage Therapy, providing a professional, friendly and fully-insured clinical canine massage service to clients in Henley-on-Thames, Cheltenham and North Cotswolds.
Clinical massage therapy can benefit dogs of all ages and breeds by:
- Reducing and relieving pain and discomfort
- Improving mobility
- Promoting psychological well-being and recovery from emotional trauma
- Assisting rehabilitation of soft tissues damaged by injury, surgery or disease
- Maintaining optimal physical condition, including supporting orthopaedic conditions
- Helping prepare the dog appropriately for work and competition and enhancing performance
If you would like to find out more about whether massage therapy could be a beneficial treatment option for your dog, you may like to start by browsing the Canine Massage and Your Dog pages of this website, and at any time you are very welcome to contact Sara for a friendly and informal chat using any of the methods outlined on the Contact page.